Nintendo fans,grab a cup of joe and relax.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Share | 

Castlevania

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Segata Sanshiro
King Koopa
King Koopa

PostSubject: Castlevania   30/12/12, 04:09 am

I know SOTN is what everyonetalks about in this series and while I am a RPG guy and liked about every entry to the series I played. I actually prefer the more Gothic setting in the older games and esp love the new reboot to the series. I think it brought it back to the action/horror it has been missing since SOTN. Don't get me wrong I like the Metroidvania style as well. Just that I'm glad they stopped chasing the success of that game. While the N64 game isn't great(but not as bad as many say) it did one thing right. It had some legit scary moments like the old games. Lords of Shadow brought that back as well. I really look forward to the 3DS game and console game. I'm not always for reboots of Japanese series trying to be more western but I think this is an exception esp given the series originally was this way. I just hope in LOS2 or at least the 3DS game we get Vampire Hunter theme back.

I have not played a lot of games in the series but I did really like Curse or Darkness and not played LOI but I'm starting to think the 3D games get a bad rep from bitchy fans purists

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gaming Collection

Life?!...What console is that on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Agent Of Fortune
Toad
Toad

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   31/12/12, 05:08 pm

I loved the old Nintendo games. The first game is the first video game I remember actually beating, even before Mario. When I was a kid, I didn't like Simon's Quest because of how much different it was, but as I got older it became one of my favorites because of it's RPG elements.

I haven't played many of the newer games after the SNES and Genesis era. I always start, but can't get into them because I've missed so much and don't understand how they all tie with the older ones.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Segata Sanshiro
King Koopa
King Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   31/12/12, 05:50 pm

Why you should try LoS as it starts all over. Story won't be dragged out either as they will tell in in only 3 games. Los,Mirror of Fate & LoS 2

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gaming Collection

Life?!...What console is that on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
LawXiu
King Koopa
King Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   02/01/13, 01:19 pm

The only Castlevania I've ever played was the first N64 one. I think it got pretty poor reviews but I fell in love with it. I'll definitely consider any future installments.

http://www.btka.org.uk/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gen2gens.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Castlevania   Today at 03:43 am

Back to top Go down

Castlevania
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1