Nintendo fans,grab a cup of joe and relax.

HomePortalMemberlistRegisterLog in
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» What games are you playing?
13/01/16, 05:22 pm by queenzelda

» Rodea delayed again
13/01/16, 05:18 pm by queenzelda

» What's on your mind
13/08/15, 11:58 pm by queenzelda

» Post some funny stuff
12/08/15, 06:10 pm by queenzelda

» Welcome thread
12/08/15, 06:00 pm by queenzelda

» Anyone need anything?
06/08/15, 05:08 pm by sonikku

» Fave Nintendo system
06/08/15, 05:05 pm by sonikku

» Are you voting?
06/08/15, 04:52 pm by sonikku

» Music you\re listening to now
03/08/15, 04:15 pm by queenzelda

Share | 

Next Gen you ready?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Segata Sanshiro
King Koopa
King Koopa

PostSubject: Next Gen you ready?   31/08/12, 08:28 pm

Despite not having a PS3 yet and only had my 360 a few months and I do love it. I am ready. Not long ago I was very NOT ready. However I am now but just hoping Developers don't close left and right like this gen and hope maybe it's a transition period where devs can get back on thier feet a little next gen. I am far from a graphics whore and visuals this gen are still very very impressive. Hell just playing Blue Dragon I was very impressed with Character Models and ground Textures. Then I look at games like Darksiders II. Nice looking game and I love the Art Design but I also see many technical shortcomings in both code and visuals. visually only because they wanted to put more Art into the game but could not. If there is a game like DSIII (I hope) and more games that use style then that is one major reason I wawait next gen. I don't care about realism for the next Bro Shooter or whatever gritty realism. I also hope next gen brings back color. This gen on HD systems has been lacking in that area.

Also I want a Wii U. Oddly not interested in the Tablet but the Controller Pro and Nintendo systems in general have more quirky Japanese gems and Mistwalker & Monolith on board.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
My Gaming Collection

Life?!...What console is that on?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen
Toad
Toad

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   01/09/12, 06:13 am

It's strange to think by the end of 2013, the Xbox 360 and PS3 will be 'last gen' O.o

________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Nintendo Network ID: Frozen-san
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
Mittens2317
Toad
Toad

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   01/09/12, 07:27 am

It's lasted a while, so I think the industry's ready. I don't think developers are though. Spector's just come out and said recently that graphics will be the end of dev studios. I think he's blown it out of proportion a little, but I see where he's coming from with the costs n everything.

Whilst I won't be getting any next gen console til the price drops from it's RRP and there's a decent enough library of games, I'm lookin forward to what comes out of this.

On the flip side, this gen might not die out so easily. It took the PS2 a while to be killed off, and with the XBLA, PSN and Wii Stores still goin strong, this gen will have a lot more life left in it than it's supposed death sentence suggests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Frozen
Toad
Toad

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   01/09/12, 07:56 am

@Mittens2317 wrote:
It's lasted a while, so I think the industry's ready. I don't think developers are though. Spector's just come out and said recently that graphics will be the end of dev studios. I think he's blown it out of proportion a little, but I see where he's coming from with the costs n everything.

Whilst I won't be getting any next gen console til the price drops from it's RRP and there's a decent enough library of games, I'm lookin forward to what comes out of this.

On the flip side, this gen might not die out so easily. It took the PS2 a while to be killed off, and with the XBLA, PSN and Wii Stores still goin strong, this gen will have a lot more life left in it than it's supposed death sentence suggests.

Imaging the cries and moans from CoD fanboys when they take the Xbox LIVE servers down! Very Happy

Nintendo Network ID: Frozen-san
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.youtube.com/user/FrozenOsu
LawXiu
King Koopa
King Koopa

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   02/09/12, 04:33 am

I've not had much luck this generation what with break downs and thefts of my consoles. I won't rush out and buy any of the next ones until I know the faults and bugs have been sorted. I'm planning on building my DC game collection instead.

http://www.btka.org.uk/
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.gen2gens.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next Gen you ready?   Today at 05:04 pm

Back to top Go down

Next Gen you ready?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1